ZOA is a NGO with the mission to support refugees, internally displaced persons (IDPs), returnees and other people affected by conflict or natural disaster in their transition from instability and lack of basic needs towards normal conditions. Over the years, ZOA has helped millions of people.
ZOA needed a solution to spread the word about its missions and to create awareness among people who might help them with donations
Qubiz suggested a mobile game that would convey a powerful message about the work accomplished by ZOA. The game, named Road to Recovery, is an innovative 3D “hidden object” game, that requires the players to find a series of objects in order to progress. In Road to Recovery, you get the chance to experience how it feels like to lose everything and after to find the strength to build a new life. Game players can donate directly from within the application or by following a link to a donation page. The game is a native game for the iPad and has an integrated Facebook plugin thus enhancing social interactivity and word of mouth promotion.
Along with your daughter and youngest son you survive a major disaster, but your husband and son have disappeared. What happened to them?In Road to Recovery, you get the chance to experience how it feels like to lose everything and after that to find the strength to build a new life. In an exciting combination of storytelling and gameplay, you will eventually find the road to recovery.
- Road to Recovery is developed as a native game for the iPad;
- The game has a high-quality 3D artwork and a friendly user interface;
- The game was developed to be engaging and catchy;
- The main objective was promote ZOA’s programs;
- Game players can donate directly from within the application or by following a link to a donation page;
- The Facebook plugin was integrated to enhance social interactivity and to promote the game via word of mouth.